Pages

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Waking Up With My Chromebook

My morning routine (On the days I actually wake up in the AM that is) is simple and always involves my Chromebook. I grab my Chromebook first thing and head to the table with my coffee and fruit loops. I open up my Chromebook and I am on Google News and Google Reader in an instant. No waiting and now hassle. I haven't picked up a news paper in YEARS.

I usually turn on some good jams while reading all the daily happenings as well. My Chromebook is my breakfast buddy. Hey if you can't have a significant other then a Chromebook is a close second right? =) I couldn't and wouldn't go a day without my Chromebook. Oh yea and I get 11 hours of battery... (Here's lookin at you $1000, 11in Macbook Air. Mister 5 hour loser). Just sayin. Yay cloud and yay Google =)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha, wish I could have that morning routine!

Post a Comment